Child Receives Lighter Burns
A small child is flown to a San Antonio hospital, after a dangerous incident involving playing with a lighter.
Ambulances rushed to the 49-hundred-block of San Miguel street in south Laredo early this morning.
That is where they got the call of an eight-year-old child suffering burns throughout his body.
Police say they were told by family members that the little boy was playing with a lighter before a fire ignited, resulting in parts of his abdomen being burned.
Paramedics rushed the eight-year-old to the emergency room before helicopters flew him out.
Laredo police are tonight investigating the incident.