Fire reported at Ruiz Elementary
A small fire causes classes to be dismissed early at one Laredo elementary school on Monday.
A small electrical fire broke out inside a portable building at Ruiz Elementary around 11 Monday morning.
Fire officials quickly contained the fire, and say no injures were reported.
Students at the school were dismissed early as an extra precautionary measure.
We want to thank all of you who have sent in photos of news happening across Eight Country over the past week.
We're asking you, when you see breaking news, from a fire to a crime scene, even a car accident, just snap a photo on your smart phone and email it to kgns@ pro8news.com.
And don't forget to tell us your name, where you are and what we are looking at.