House Fire Investigation Results
In an update about a house fire that happened Friday morning on Okane Street. Fire officials have concluded that the cause of that fire was electrical in nature and unintentional. As a result, most of the house was burned, and has been labeled uninhabitable. Since this is fire prevention week, we would like to remind you to make sure you follow all fire safety tips, especially regarding electrical outlets and connections around the house to prevent anything like this from happening to you.