It's any parents nightmare, their child's airwaves being blocked. That's exactly what happened to one local family. Luckily, the first Laredo Police Officer who responded jumped into action and helped the toddler. Lauren Kendrick spoke with the officer who relives the terrifying night. It started as any normal day in a quiet north Laredo neighborhood, what happened next is every parents nightmare. "I get there and the mom is hysterical and I just hear baby." That's all it took for Laredo Police Officer Moses to spring into action. "You see the child, and I'm a mom, so automatically you think 'my child'." Officer Moses opened the door to to the home and saw the child laying on the couch with a zip tie choking his neck, preventing him from breathing. Imagine my wrist is the child's neck. Officer Moses used the first fingers of her right hand and slid it on the side of his neck and tilted his head, allowing him to breathe. "I was trying to make that cord loose because I knew that's what was cutting off the circulation." Officer Moses was using everything to get the cord off. It wasn't until paramedics arrived with surgical scissors when they removed it. Officer Moses says she was shaken up after leaving the scene and even broke down in her patrol unit. The first person she wanted she wanted to see, her son. "Yes, it was one of those 'that's my child.' Let me give you a hug and a big kiss. I love you." She hopes this will serve as a lesson for any parents watching. "If you have a toddler, just be aware that again, anything that's not a toy, take it away. Anything that looks so innocent could change in a heartbeat." Officer Moses is humble when asked what it's like to be called a hero. "In actuality, I'm no hero. I'll take the title. I'm doing what any officer responding to the call would have done."