People are advising each other to stay indoors after what’s being reported as a bloody weekend in the sister city. The information coming into our newsroom remains unconfirmed. However, this is what we are being told so far. Last night there were reports of coordinated attacks throughout the city. At around midnight people were posting on social networks gunfire at two different bars. One, at or near, a bar “Santos y Diablos” and, another bar named “The Challenger”, in back of El Rancho Restaurant. It’s not clear whether those shootouts occurred inside, or outside the bars. However, 21 people are said to be injured and were transported to Nuevo Laredo clinics. Now on Friday, there was another report of an attack at a bar. This one they’re saying went up in flames. Again all this remains unconfirmed by officials only reported on social networks and through calls to our newsroom.