HEB Healthy Cooking Connections: 9/10/12 Salmon Burgers
HEB Healthy Cooking Connections' Melissa Espino shows us how to make a Teriyaki Salmon Burgers, a healthy alternative to the traditional burger.
-4 Salmon burger patties from our Seafood Dept.
-1 1/2 cup of Cookwell & Company Teriyaki Glaze
-4 roasted HEB Thin Rounds
-Sliced fresh pineapple
-Adam's Reserve Teriyaki Ginger to taste
1. Season salmon patties with the rub.
2. Preheat grill/skillet to medium-high heat.
3. Place salmon patties on grill/skillet &cook for 3 min. per side, turning once. (If using skillet, drizzle 2 tbsp of EVOO.)
4. Baste your patties with teriyaki glaze & turn patties to coat well.
5. Serve hot on toasted thins topped with grilled pineapple & your choice toppings.