O'Kane fire ruled an accident
That big fire on O'Kane last Friday has been ruled an accident.
Fire officials have concluded that the cause of that fire was electrical in nature and unintentional.
Most of the house was burned and has been labeled un-inhabitable.
Since this is Fire Prevention Week, we want to remind you to make sure you follow all fire safety tips, especially regarding electrical outlets and connections around the house to prevent anything like this happening to you.
It is also the perfect opportunity to check those batteries in your smoke detectors.